|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Grohe hand showers will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Hand shower only - hose and wall supply to be purchased separately
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" wall supply elbows or shower arm diverters
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation of included components is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Multiple spray patterns that are easily adjustable
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Hand Shower Height: 10-1/4"
- Integrated dual check-valves
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
About Grohe:At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 27 085
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Is this peace solid metal crome plated if not show me one?
I'm looking to purchase the Grohe 27 085 Rain Hand Shower with one the Grohe 24" adjustable slide bar (no soap dish), what hose & wall connection is needed for a shower only application? and one for our tub/shower? Kindly advise, I want to make sure I order it complete for installation
Do you sell the Raindance Air Showerheads?
A. We carry multiple showerheads from Grohe's Raindance Collection. Each one of varying size and design; ceiling mounted, wall mounted, 8" wide, 10" wide, etc. Simply search for Raindance Showerhead and the selection of shower heads will be brought up.
what is the diameter at the connection site?
will the Grohe 28 418 Shower Mounted Hand Shower Holder with 1/2" Connection work with this hand shower?
Can you expalin the 39.4 height? The discription states it does not include the hose. And will this shower fit into a pre-existing Grohe hose and bar?
Grohe Rainshower Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Rainshower Collection
Grohe 27 140
Rainshower Rustic Multi-Function Hand Shower Package with SpeedClean Technology - Includes Slide Bar, Hose and Bracket
Grohe 27 130
Rainshower Rustic 2.5 GPM Multi-Function Shower Head with DreamSpray and SpeedClean Technology
Grohe 28 373
Rainshower 2.5 GPM Single Function Shower Head with SpeedClean Technology
Grohe 27 135
Rainshower 2.5 GPM Multi-Function Shower Head with SpeedClean Technology
Grohe 28 577
12" Shower Arm with 1/2" Threaded Connection from the Rainshower Collection
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.