We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Number Of Bodysprays||2|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
1000 Shower System
- Complete shower system includes:
- Thermostat valve
- Tempesta Trio hand shower (28 421) and hose
- Hand shower features: Rain, Massage, and Jet sprays.
- Adjustable height shower bar
- Two swivel body sprays with 12 spray nozzles each withn30-degree swivel joint
- Speedclean anti-lime system
- With built-in volume control and transfer valve
- Easy installation or retrofit:
- Attaches to a wall at two fixing points
- Hot/Cold water supply connections
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 27 016
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Starlight Chrome*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grohe Aquatower Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Aquatower Collection
Grohe 27 010
Aquatower Showerpanel with Dual Function Personal ...$1,747.00-$1,747.00
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.