|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 13.25, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Grohe Technology||EcoJoy, SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.188|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Pressure resistant flexible connection hoses
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set froth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Overall Height: 4-1/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-5/16" (measured from the counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-1/2" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes: 5-1/2"-13-3/8" (Adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- 20 199: This Model
- 32 875: Single hole version of this model
At Grohe, design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe Products
- Shop All Grohe Eurosmart Cosmopolitan Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Grohe 20 199
Our SKU: 20 199
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 20 199 should be used with its own drain assembly so the finish matches. You may be able to use your old drain assembly but not sure if the lift rod will match up
Is the drain assembly optional when installing this faucet? I already have a pop up drain for my sink.
A. The Grohe 20 199 should be used with its own drain assembly so the finish matches. You may be able to use your old drain assembly but not sure if the lift rod will match up
The Grohe 20 199 is for 5-1/2"-13-3/8" spreads and will not fit 4", it also includes an aerator and does not have an optional plate.
Will this faucet fit a 4", does it have an aerator, and can I get a plate for it?
A. The Grohe 20 199 is for 5-1/2"-13-3/8" spreads and will not fit 4", it also includes an aerator and does not have an optional plate.
The Grohe 20 199 does come with a drain assembly. The valve is included with this faucet.
Is pop up included? Do I also need to purchase rough in valve or anything else for installation?
A. The Grohe 20 199 does come with a drain assembly. The valve is included with this faucet.
The Grohe 20 199 bathroom faucet would be a great fit for you 8" spread sink. It is adjustable from 5.5" to 13.25" spread.
My sink requires a standard 3-hole, 8 in widespread faucet, will this faucet work, if not will you recommend some.
A. The Grohe 20 199 bathroom faucet would be a great fit for you 8" spread sink. It is adjustable from 5.5" to 13.25" spread.
The Grohe 20 199 bathroom faucet spout does not swivel.
Does the faucet head swivel?
A. The Grohe 20 199 bathroom faucet spout does not swivel.
The Grohe 20 199 comes with a pop up drain. The strainer type or grid drain would have to be purchased separately.
I was wondering if there is a strainer type drain assembly I can purchase for this faucet
A. The Grohe 20 199 comes with a pop up drain. The strainer type or grid drain would have to be purchased separately.
The Grohe 20 199 does have the drain assembly included. There is no dedicated pop-up drain assmbly for this series. You can use almost any drain assembly compatible with the sink.
if pop up is not included,do you sell the pop up for this seperately?is it available on this site?I actually need two sets.
A. The Grohe 20 199 does have the drain assembly included. There is no dedicated pop-up drain assmbly for this series. You can use almost any drain assembly compatible with the sink.
What you are referring to is called a "grid drain" and we have many to choose from. I would suggest typing "grid drain" into our search bar to find one that is to your liking.
I ordered this faucet and i know it comes with a pop up drain assembly. I want a strainer type drain.I was wondering if there is a strainer type drain assembly I can purchase for this faucet. Do you sell it. What is the product code?
A. What you are referring to is called a "grid drain" and we have many to choose from. I would suggest typing "grid drain" into our search bar to find one that is to your liking.
The Grohe 20 199 includes the hot and cold valve.
What angle valve size and brand do you recommend?
A. The Grohe 20 199 includes the hot and cold valve.
Yes the Grohe 20 199 is low lead compliant.
Is this model low lead compliant?
A. Yes the Grohe 20 199 is low lead compliant.
The Grohe 20 199 handle bases are 2 3/16" in diameter.
what is the diameter of the handle bases?
A. The Grohe 20 199 handle bases are 2 3/16" in diameter.
The Grohe 20 199 has a handle valve diameter of 1 1/8", requiring a hole of 1 3/16" or larger.
What is the diameter of the hole the handle valves need to fit in?
The Grohe 20 199 has a handle valve diameter of 1 1/8", requiring a hole of 1 3/16" or larger.
Grohe Eurosmart Cosmopolitan Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Eurosmart Cosmopolitan Collection
Grohe 32 875
Eurosmart Cosmopolitan Single Hole Bathroom Faucet...$92.95-$92.95(11)
Grohe 13 273
Eurosmart Cosmopolitan Tub Spout with Diverter$87.45-$87.45(4)
Grohe 19 411
Eurosmart Valve Trim Only Pressure Balanced$70.95-$70.95(2)
Grohe 13 272
Eurosmart Cosmopolitan Tub Spout$65.45-$65.45(1)
Grohe 35 020
Eurosmart Cosmopolitan Pressure Balanced Shower wi...$142.45-$142.45(1)
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.