|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Grohe Technology||WaterCare, EcoJoy, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential, 1 Year Limited Commercial|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted, Vessel|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Recommended
Rough In Valve Required
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Flow control spout
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set froth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and stat regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- Spout Reach: 6-9/16" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Wall Mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes: 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- 2 handles included with faucet
- 20 183: This Model
- 20 182: Widespread version of this model
- 23 066: Single hole version of this model
At Grohe, design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe Products
- Shop All Grohe Veris Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Grohe 20 183
Our SKU: 20 183
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grohe Veris Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Veris Collection
Grohe 27 471
Rainshower Veris Rain Shower Head with DreamSpray ...$482.30-$482.30
Grohe 27 837
Rainshower Veris Rain Shower Head with DreamSpray ...$378.95-$378.95
Grohe 27 185
Veris Single Function Hand Shower with SpeedClean ...$94.86-$94.86
Grohe 19 440
Veris 5-Port Diverter Valve Trim Only with Knob Handle$167.79-$167.79
Grohe 27 197
Wall Union from the Veris Collection - Shower Elbow$91.29-$91.29
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997. Grohe will send customers back to original place of purchase if parts wont fix the issue but they want to trouble shoot it with a customer first
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.