|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Grohe Technology||EcoJoy, SilkMove, StarLight|
|Handle Style||Cross, Lever|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and stat regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- Spout Reach: 7-9/16" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Wall Mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes: 7-7/8"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- 20 173 : This Model
- 32 006:Single hole version of this model
- 20 069: Widespread version of this model less handles
- 19 291: This model with lever handle
At Grohe, design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 20 173
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 20 173 is able to be used with an undermount sink, as long as you have the plumbing lines to install the faucet to the wall.
can this faucet be used with an undermount sink?
A. The Grohe 20 173 is able to be used with an undermount sink, as long as you have the plumbing lines to install the faucet to the wall.
The Grohe 20 173 is not listed as CSA approved on their specification sheet, however they do have a Canadian line in which I am sure they have the same faucet available as CSA approved, they can be reached at 905.271.2929. If you need further assistance I would be more than happy to help. Feel free to email me back contact me at 1.800.375.3403 ext. 762. Thanks!
I would like to find out if this wall mouned Grohe faucets is also CSA approved
A. The Grohe 20 173 is not listed as CSA approved on their specification sheet, however they do have a Canadian line in which I am sure they have the same faucet available as CSA approved, they can be reached at 905.271.2929. If you need further assistance I would be more than happy to help. Feel free to email me back contact me at 1.800.375.3403 ext. 762. Thanks!
The Grohe 20 173 is meant to be a lavatory faucet. It has a flow rate of 2.5gpm
is this a high volume tub filler faucet
A. The Grohe 20 173 is meant to be a lavatory faucet. It has a flow rate of 2.5gpm
Grohe Atrio Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Atrio Collection
Grohe 20 069
Atrio Widespread Bathroom Faucet with SilkMove and...$256.16-$525.70(1)
Grohe 25 049
Atrio Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Personal Hand Shower$609.10-$1,130.50
Grohe 19 724
Atrio Valve Trim Grohsafe Pressure Balanced with M...$62.62-$255.15
Grohe 18 027
Atrio Lever Handles$93.10-$121.10(1)
Grohe 19 166
Atrio 3-Port Diverter Valve Trim Only with Lever Handle$92.98-$275.80(1)
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.