|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.063|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Grohe Technology||SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.188|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Grohe kitchen faucets will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- An included side spray increases the versatility of the faucet no matter the task
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Handles not included with faucet - when adding to cart, options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Overall Height: 11" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 4
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 20 158: This model
- 20 130: Widespread version of this model
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe Products
- Shop All Grohe Bridgeford Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Grohe 20 158
Our SKU: 20 158
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Yes it does swivel.
does this faucet spot swivel from basin to basin or is it fixed?
A. Yes it does swivel.
The side spray part number is Grohe 11 136.
Is the side spray available separately?
A. The side spray part number is Grohe 11 136.
The Grohe 20 158 does indeed include the side spray.
Is the side spray included?
A. The Grohe 20 158 does indeed include the side spray.
The Grohe 20 158's water that dispurses from the faucet spout does in fact shut off when the side spray is in use. Handles are sold seperately on this faucet, that way you can choose which style you prefer.
Does the water flow from the faucet completely shut off when the sprayer is in use?Do the handles need to be purchased separately?
A. The Grohe 20 158's water that dispurses from the faucet spout does in fact shut off when the side spray is in use. Handles are sold seperately on this faucet, that way you can choose which style you prefer.
Im unaware of the Australian standards, if its anything like U.S. standards the answer is yes.
will this product suit Australian standards
A. Im unaware of the Australian standards, if its anything like U.S. standards the answer is yes.
Grohe Bridgeford Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Bridgeford Collection
Grohe 33 870 1
Bridgeford Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Spray & Sil...$393.45-$559.30(9)
Grohe 20 134
Bridgeford Widespread Bathroom Faucet with SilkMov...$359.40-$555.80(1)
Grohe 18 173
Bridgeford Lever Handles$119.00-$147.40(5)
Grohe 19 329
Bridgeford Volume Control Valve Trim Only with Lev...$131.50-$131.50(1)
Grohe 31 055
Bridgeford High-Arc Kitchen Faucet - Less Handles$346.50-$457.58(4)
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.