We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 17.5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Handle Style||Cross, Lever|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.19|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Grohe kitchen faucets will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Overall Height: 10-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-2/3" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/3" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 4
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 6"-16" (adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/5"
- Handles are not included with this model (upon checkout handle options will be offered)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 20 130: This model
- 20 158: Centerset version of this model
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe Products
- Shop All Grohe Bridgeford Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Grohe 20 130
Our SKU: 20 130
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
- Starlight Chrome*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 20 130 does swivel and is compliant with the lead free requirement for sale in VA and CA.
does the grohe 20 130 swivel? is it lead-free?
A. The Grohe 20 130 does swivel and is compliant with the lead free requirement for sale in VA and CA.
Grohe is actually a German.
Is this made in China or the US?
A. Grohe is actually a German.
Both those Grohe faucets would look great with your Rohl sink
Would you recommend Grohe 20 130 or 20 158 with the sink Rohl RC3018?
A. Both those Grohe faucets would look great with your Rohl sink
Yes, the Grohe 20 130 will shut off the water from the faucet once the sprayer in engaged.
Does the water flow from the faucet completely shut off when the sprayer is in use?
A. Yes, the Grohe 20 130 will shut off the water from the faucet once the sprayer in engaged.
The Grohe 20 158 is a bridge faucet compared to the 20 130 which is a 3 separate hole installation.
What is the difference between Grohe 20 130 and Grohe 20 158?
A. The Grohe 20 158 is a bridge faucet compared to the 20 130 which is a 3 separate hole installation.
The Grohe 20 130 comes with the ceramic cartridges for the faucet. What you need to purchase separately are the handles. The handles you can choose are either the 18 173 or the 18 733.
Are the values included or do I need to purchase them separately?
A. The Grohe 20 130 comes with the ceramic cartridges for the faucet. What you need to purchase separately are the handles. The handles you can choose are either the 18 173 or the 18 733.
The Grohe 20 130 is an item sold without handles. When you add the item to your cart, you will be prompted to select handles for your faucet. These handles are sold in pairs.
How do I get handles for this item?
A. The Grohe 20 130 is an item sold without handles. When you add the item to your cart, you will be prompted to select handles for your faucet. These handles are sold in pairs.
Grohe Bridgeford Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Bridgeford Collection
Grohe 33 870 1
Bridgeford Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Spray & Sil...$393.45-$559.30(8)
Grohe 20 158
Bridgeford Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray - Less Handles$713.30-$1,000.30(13)
Grohe 19 329
Bridgeford Volume Control Valve Trim Only with Lev...$140.25-$140.25
Grohe 18 173
Bridgeford Lever Handles$113.91-$154.70(5)
Grohe 20 134
Bridgeford Widespread Bathroom Faucet with SilkMov...$381.21-$533.95(1)
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.