|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||9, 24, 22, 20, 10, 18, 7, 8, 19, 15, 25, 21, 16, 6, 5.5, 12, 27, 27.5, 23, 17, 26, 13, 11, 14|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.6|
|Grohe Technology||StarLight, SilkMove, EcoJoy, WaterCare|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.188|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Pressure resistant flexible connection hoses
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves Handles Not Included
- SilkMove ceramic disc cartridge for near friction free movement for a lifetime
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and stat regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Attention: California customers will receive a California Drought Compliant, 1.5 gallon-per-minute faucet
- Overall Height: 4-5/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-7/16" (measured from the counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-3/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes: 5-1/2"-27-1/2" (Adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16"
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Grohe WaterCare: With the constant challenge of providing faucets that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest environmental foot-print possible, Grohe has created a series of “WaterCare” faucets. These faucets use up to 30% less water than the industry standard 2.2 GPM models while surpassing strict guidelines when it comes to performance. You can help reduce your water bill and feel good about your roll in conservation with these environmentally responsible faucets from Grohe.
- 20 121: This Model
- 20 388: Centerset Version
At Grohe, design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe Products
- Shop All Grohe Arden Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Grohe 20 121
Our SKU: 20 121
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 20 121 handles move forward toward the sink.
do the handles move towards the back splash at all?do I need clearance on the deck...or do they move towards the sink to turn on?
A. The Grohe 20 121 handles move forward toward the sink.
The Grohe 20 121 uses the 18 083 or the 18 084 handles.
does the grohe 18027 handle fit this ?
A. The Grohe 20 121 uses the 18 083 or the 18 084 handles.
As long as your washbasin is drilled for a 3 hole faucet with 8" centers the Grohe 20 121 should fit your washbasin.
I have a Happy D. #041710 washbasin and concerned and I don't know what the counter thickness is. Will this Grohe 20 121 fit?
A. As long as your washbasin is drilled for a 3 hole faucet with 8" centers the Grohe 20 121 should fit your washbasin.
Grohe Essentials Accessory kit would be a good purchase to match this faucet. 40 344 is a complete accessory kit available at a great price.
which towel bar and tissue holder should I purchase to get the best match with this faucet that I just bought in brushed nickel?
A. Grohe Essentials Accessory kit would be a good purchase to match this faucet. 40 344 is a complete accessory kit available at a great price.
The Grohe 18 083 are the lever handles and the 18 084 are cross handles.
Which handle is which? Can I use other Grohe handles?
A. The Grohe 18 083 are the lever handles and the 18 084 are cross handles.
The maximum counter thickness is 1 3/16" on the Grohe 20 121 and this may not fit on a 1 1/4" counter top. It is possible to not use 1 of the 2 washers underneath to make up for the difference but this is not recommended.
Can the Grohe 20 121 be installed on my new 1 1/4 inch granite countertop? The spec indicates a max counter thickness of 1 3/16 inches which would be a hair less than 1 1/4 inches. Is there a converter kit available? Thank you!
A. The maximum counter thickness is 1 3/16" on the Grohe 20 121 and this may not fit on a 1 1/4" counter top. It is possible to not use 1 of the 2 washers underneath to make up for the difference but this is not recommended.
The Grohe 20 121 will fit any 3 hole sink with at least 8" centers.
Does this set fit any three hole sink?
A. The Grohe 20 121 will fit any 3 hole sink with at least 8" centers.
The Grohe 20 121 does come with a pop up.
is the stopper included?
A. The Grohe 20 121 does come with a pop up.
The Grohe 20 121 uses a standard ½” connection.
What supply hose thread size fits these valves?
The Grohe 20 121 uses a standard ½” connection.
The Grohe 20 121 does not include the handles.
Does this include the two handles?
The Grohe 20 121 does not include the handles.
Grohe Arden Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Arden Collection
Grohe 18 083
Arden Metal Lever Handles$38.50-$48.91(14)
Grohe 19 312
Arden Valve Trim Pressure Balance with Lever Handle$73.71-$94.60(3)
Grohe 20 388
Arden Centerset Bathroom Faucet with SilkMove and ...$124.95-$171.05(6)
Grohe 13 190
Arden Tub Spout 6" with Diverter and 3/4" Inlet$94.29-$120.45(1)
Grohe 19 311
Pressure Balance Valve Trim with Arden Spoke Handle$72.95-$96.80
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997. Grohe will send customers back to original place of purchase if parts wont fix the issue but they want to trouble shoot it with a customer first
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.