|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of brass - ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA compliant
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- TurboStat: By increasing the sensitivity to the thermo element and restructuring the internal waterways, our thermostats react up to twice as fast to abrupt changes in water pressure, and are up to nine times more accurate than the leading competitors. The desired temperature is achieved in seconds and is maintained throughout the duration of your shower. The outstanding precision offered by the TurboStat technology also adds to your showers conservation of water.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial provides optimum control
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
About Grohe:At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe Products
- Shop All Grohe Seabury Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Grohe 19 614
Our SKU: 19 614
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Nickel
- Starlight Chrome
- Velour Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 19 614 is made of brass.
Is the face plate metal?
A. The Grohe 19 614 is made of brass.
At a standard city 45 pressure per square inch this valve will handle 18 gallons per minute. Your system should have a peak demand of 16-18 gallons per minute. If you are on well water you might consider a pressure pump to increase your PSI to the house.
Can the Grohe 34 124 Grotherm 3/4 inch thermostatic rough-in valve be enough for the thermostatic valve trim, six body sprays, two shower heads, and 4 volume controls or do I have to also buy a Grohe 29 274 3/4-inch IPS wall mount control volume control rough-in.
A. At a standard city 45 pressure per square inch this valve will handle 18 gallons per minute. Your system should have a peak demand of 16-18 gallons per minute. If you are on well water you might consider a pressure pump to increase your PSI to the house.
The Grohe Seabury thermostatic handle would require a volume control such as the 19 828 for each function in the shower (shower head, handshower, or body spray).
Separate volume control means... an additional faucet to control the water on/off?
A. The Grohe Seabury thermostatic handle would require a volume control such as the 19 828 for each function in the shower (shower head, handshower, or body spray).
With the Grohe Seabury Thermostatic valve, the first thing you will need is the Rough in for it (part number 34 331 for 1/2" supply lines or 34 124 with 3/4" supply lines. You will also need the Seabury volume control (part number 19 828) with Rough in (part number 29 273 for 1/2" supply or 29 274 for 3/4" supply).
What are all the parts needed with the Themostatic Valve and the part number?
A. With the Grohe Seabury Thermostatic valve, the first thing you will need is the Rough in for it (part number 34 331 for 1/2" supply lines or 34 124 with 3/4" supply lines. You will also need the Seabury volume control (part number 19 828) with Rough in (part number 29 273 for 1/2" supply or 29 274 for 3/4" supply).
Grohe Seabury Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Seabury Collection
Grohe 20 800
Seabury Widespread Bathroom Faucet with SilkMove C...$208.60-$291.90(12)
Grohe 18 731
Accessory Handle from the Seabury series$55.80-$84.00(8)
Grohe 40 159
Seabury Robe Hook$55.30-$81.90(1)
Grohe 40 157
Seabury Towel Bar 24"$95.90-$144.90(1)
Grohe 27 011
Seabury 6.25" Shower Arm with Flange and 1/2" Thre...$49.00-$82.60
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.