|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Grohe Technology||SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Number Of Outlets||2|
|Number Of Ports||3|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Grohe's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Trim constructed of brass – ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Diverter valve trim - for switching between shower and hand shower applications
- A swinging dial directs water to desired shower function
- 1 inlet 2 outlets No shared function
- Trim Diameter: 4-5/16" (measured from bottom of trim to top of escutcheon plate)
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
- Compliments Atrio, Essence, and Concetto bathroom collections
Why Buy Grohe From Us:
- We are a Grohe Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SilkMove: The rich, smooth handling of the faucet lever conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy that will give a lifetime of maintenance-free operation.
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe Products
- Shop All Grohe Atrio Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Grohe 19 166
Our SKU: 19 166
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Satin Nickel
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
This model will only allow you divert the waterflow from one application to another. You might consider the Grohe diverter 19 181 and loop the third port back to both pieces.
Can I use this diverter to obtain water flow from both over head and hand shower ?
A. This model will only allow you divert the waterflow from one application to another. You might consider the Grohe diverter 19 181 and loop the third port back to both pieces.
Grohe Atrio Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Atrio Collection
Grohe 20 069
Atrio Widespread Bathroom Faucet with SilkMove and...$392.70-$525.70(1)
Grohe 25 049
Atrio Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Personal Hand Shower$844.20-$1,130.50
Grohe 18 027
Atrio Lever Handles$93.10-$121.10(1)
Grohe 13 164
Atrio Tub Spout 6" Wall Mounted Non Diverter$119.13-$206.01
Grohe 18 026
Atrio Trio Spoke Handles$93.10-$121.10
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.