|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Material||Plastic, Brass, Stainless Steel|
17"-24" Tub and 27" Cable PushControl Complete Unit
- PushControl Bath Waste & Overflow.
- With decorative trim kit and flexible neck.
- Fits most tubs 17"-24" deep.
- 1 1/2" Tubular Polypropylene (PP) .08" wall.
- Fits tub wall thicknesses up to 1/2".
- 2" Diameter Drain Hole Opening.
- 2" to 2 1/2" Diameter Overflow Hole Opening.
- Molded Plastic Push Button and Plunger.
- Molded Plastic Trim.
- Stainless Steel Strainer.
- 27" Teflon Coated SS Cable.
- Installation Tools Included.
- ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2 Compliant.
Additional Geberit Links
Our SKU: 151.602
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bright Brass
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rated 3 out of 5 by AndrewNY from It is made of plastic... When I first open the box I was shocked that the parts were all plastic. I had ordered polished chrome and expected it to be, well, metal. It probably said somewhere on the website that it wasn't but I didn't see that. This being said, the device works very well and was a cinch to install. Overall, it is fine. I just wish you could upgrade the parts to metal.
Date published: 2011-04-25