|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of brass providing durability and dependability
- Covered under Fresca's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a single hole configuration - one hole required for spout and attached handle
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 4-5/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-3/4" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2"
- 2 handles included with faucet
Additional Fresca Links
Our SKU: FFT1051
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fresca Orba Collection
Other Products In The Fresca Orba Collection
Fresca Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty
Fresca products are manufactured under the highest quality and workmanship. The limited lifetime warranty covers the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home, warranting that this faucet will be leak-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of same will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers for industrial, commercial or business use are warranted for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase.
If, under normal use and after proper installation, this faucet should ever leak or drip during the warranty period, Fresca will provide FREE OF CHARGE the parts necessary to restore the faucet to good working condition, and will replace FREE OF CHARGE any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship. A proof of purchase, such as a receipt from the original retailer, will be required for all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by non-Fresca parts will void this warranty. This warranty is valid only for faucets purchased after June 1, 2015. All faucets purchased prior to June 1, 2015 will be covered under our previous three (3) year warranty.
This warranty covers the replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse or misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Fresca will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in the installation, repair or replacement of this faucet. Furthermore, Fresca shall not be responsible for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Depending on the jurisdiction, some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, country to country. Fresca will supply proper instructions on making warranty claims. Simply call Fresca at 800-514-2143 or email: email@example.com to start the warranty process.