|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Chromium / Nickel Content||18/10|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Required
PEAK Sink Collection Kitchen Sink Single Basin Stainless Steel
Franke's PEAK sink collection pushes the boundaries on the regular industry standards. Dubbed as "the single biggest innovation in residential sinks in many years", Franke's PEAK Sink Collection sets new standards in luxury sinks for design, functionality and quality. Peak is a Swiss designed and manufactured collection using only the finest of European Stainless Steel. Combining both deep draw and hand fabrication processes, the PEAK sink collection gives the best of both worlds, offering the flawless consistency of a mechanically drawn sink with the elegant design of a hand crafted product. Get that matching colander, cutting board and bottom grid/shelf to complete the collection!
- 5mm Corner radius for optimum cleanability
- 16 Gauge, 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Exterior Dimensions - 18 5/16" Wide x 17 3/4" Length
- Interior Dimensions - 17 3/4" Wide x 16 1/2" Length
- 10" Deep bowls to help easily accommodate anything from bowls and plates to baking pans and large pots.
- 2 degree bottom slope provides optimum drainage without sacrificing usable work surface.
- New design concept allows for the same grid to be used as both a bottom grid and a shelf.
- Integral ledge that serves as a shelf to raise the work surface or supports a bottom grid (Item # PX-21S) to protect the beautiful lines of the PEAK sink
- Unique Drain Cover designed to complement the PEAK sink's geometric design. This cover hides the waste disposer or strainer and creates a fully usable flat surface bottom, and also serves as a strainer that is easy to wipe and clean.
- Sold Separately: Matching Cutting board (Item # PX-40S) made of Iroko wood, an extremely durable stain resistant specialty hardwood. Locks into sink to provide a steady chopping surface.
- Sold Separately: Colander (Item # PX-70S) , this stainless steel colander complements the PEAK design, and it's black polypropylene handles stay cool to the touch to insure safe straining when handling hot foods
- Sold Separately: Shelf/Bottom Grid (Item #PX-18S) , can be used as bottom grid or shelf, made of 5mm uncoated, 100% Stainless Steel that is welded at every point to yield a strong, sturdy grid tested to hold up to 40lbs without buckling.
Additional Franke Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Franke Products
- Shop All Franke PEAK Sink Collection Collection Products
Our SKU: PKX11018
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Franke PEAK Sink Collection Collection
Other Products In The Franke PEAK Sink Collection Collection
PEAK Sink Collection 28-3/4" x 17-3/4" Single Basi...$1,227.98-$1,227.98(1)
PEAK Sink Collection 22-4/5" x 17-3/4" Single Basi...$1,112.28-$1,112.28(2)
PEAK Solid Wood Sink Cutting Board$112.56-$112.56
PEAK Colander with Handles$130.50-$130.50
PEAK Stainless Steel Bottom Grid Sink Rack$129.75-$129.75
Franke is one of the world's largest suppliers of kitchen systems worldwide. Our products feature the highest degree of technology, quality and design. As a result, we are proud to offer the following warranty.
Franke Consumer Products, Inc., Kitchen Systems Division, warrants the quality of its sinks to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, under normal usage for the lifetime of the sink. (NOTE: Solid brass sinks (not lacquered) will tarnish as part of the natural reaction to air and water.
Franke Consumer Products, Inc., Kitchen Systems Division, extends the following warranty to the original purchaser of its faucets effective January 1, 2003. All other products will be covered under the prior warranty.
All faucets installed in a private residence will carry a limited lifetime warranty on all mechanical parts to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal usage. All chrome finishes carry a limited lifetime warranty; all other finishes are warranted for five (5) years form the original date of purchase.
Marine Installation: All products in a marine installation will carry a limited lifetime warranty on all mechanical parts to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal usage. All chrome products carry a limited lifetime warranty on the finish; all other finishes carry a three-year (3) warranty from the original date of purchase.
WATER DISPENSING SYSTEMS
Franke Consumer Products, Inc., Kitchen Systems Division, warrants the quality of its water dispensing systems to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase.
HOT WATER DISPENSER TANKS
Franke Consumer Products, Inc., Kitchen Systems Division, warrants the quality of its hot water dispenser tanks (point of use) to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
FOOD WASTE DISPOSERS
Franke Consumer Products, Inc., Kitchen Systems Division, warrants the quality of its food waste disposers to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase on 3/4 HP models, WD 751 and WD 751B.
Franke Consumer Products, Inc., Kitchen Systems Division, offers a limited lifetime warranty from manufacturing defects on 1 HP model WD 1001. An in-home warranty service number is provided with each unit.
Franke Consumer Products, Inc., Kitchen Systems Division, warrants the quality of its lotion dispensers to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. Warranty does not cover damage caused by the use of aggressive soaps and lotions.
Franke Consumer Products, Inc., Kitchen Systems Division, warrants the quality of its accessories to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
This warranty applies only to the original owner, providing the product has been installed in accordance with our installation instructions, used as recommended and in a normal residential application. In the event of a warranty claim, the owner will be required to provide proof of purchase - save sales receipt. This warranty covers all components which make the product operational. Franke, at its option, may repair or replace the product or components necessary to restore the product to good working condition. Franke reserves the right to inspect the installation prior to the actual replacement of the product or component part.
This warranty does not cover misuse or abuse, accidental damages, scuffs or scratches, improper installation, abnormal usage, negligence or damage caused by improper maintenance or cleaning. Normal wear of parts is excluded from the warranty. Damage caused by impurities or acts beyond our control are not covered. Any product or part which has been repaired or altered in any manner outside of Franke's factory, unless previously authorized in writing by Franke, will void warranty. Any replacement excludes transportation and any labor re-installation costs. This warranty does not allow recovery of incidental or consequential damages such as loss of use, delay, property damage or other consequential damage, and Franke accepts no liability for such damages.
The Franke warranty is limited to the above conditions and to the warranty period specified herein and is exclusive. Franke DISCLAIMS all other warranties, expressed or implied, including IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR AS PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This warranty gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.