|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.38|
|Faucet Type||Bidet Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.57|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Fima by Nameeks S5012 Features:
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Nameeks 1 year limited warranty
- Double Handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a single hole configuration - one hole required for spout and attached handle
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set froth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Fima by Nameeks S5012 Specifications:
- Connection Size: 3/8"
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-3/8"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.5
- Handle Height: 2-3/4"
- Handle Style: Cross
- Height: 3-3/4"
- Max Deck Thickness: 1-7/12"
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Handles: 2
- Spout Height: 2-7/12
- Spout Reach: 4-3/4"
Additional Fima by Nameeks Links
Our SKU: S5012
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Old Bronze
- Old Copper
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued