We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Duct Size||6" Round|
3 Questions from the Community
Hi, My contractor wonders if this model has a 4" duct and if the motor is outside and if so will it fit between a 2x4----thanks
wondering if this model has a 4inch duct and if so is the motor inside or outside, if outside will it fit between a 2x4
A. This fan uses a 6" duct. We have the complete installation guide listed as a link on the product page. This installation guide will give you all the information required. The motor or blower is not designed to be installing in a wall, but in a attic or other such space away from the normal living area. This provides for sound damping which is one of the main bennefits of an inline blower.
how many cubic feet will the two models handle ?
A. The FanTech PB190 is 190 cfm. Typical recomendations are based on cycling all the air in the bathroom 8 times per hour. A 10x9 bathroom (with 9' ceiling) should have a 110 CFM fan. You can use this on a larger room such as 12x12.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE. FANTECH DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AS TO BOTH FANTECH AND NON FANTECH PRODUCTS. FANTECH’S WARRANTIES EXTEND SOLELY TO ITS CUSTOMER. FANTECH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, REVENUES, PROFITS OR SAVINGS, EVEN IF FANTECH KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Equipment Warranty and Disclaimers:
- Subject to conditions (b) through (h) below, Fantech warrants that Equipment sold by it will be free from defects in material and workmanship during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Fantech will repair or replace any defective item of Equipment or part or component of Equipment, promptly sent to Fantech by Customer, which Fantech determines was defective due to faulty material or workmanship. “Warranty Period” means the period stated to be such on the operations manual;
- Because Equipment requires ongoing maintenance, the preceding warranty is void if the maintenance specified by Fantech as required maintenance has not been performed, as determined by Fantech;
- This Warranty is void if the Fantech label control number or date of manufacture, which is affixed to the Equipment, has been removed or altered in any way;
- This Warranty does not apply to damage occurring after Fantech shall have delivered the Equipment to a shipper. If damage, whether concealed or visible, has been caused by shipping, Customer must file a claim with the freight company;
- This Warranty does not apply to damages resulting from improper wiring or installation, or resulting from improper consumer procedures such as lack of proper maintenance, misuse, abuse, abnormal use, use by an application other than one recommended by Fantech, or accident or application of incorrect electrical voltage or current;
- This Warranty does not apply to damage or failure caused by any cause beyond the control of Fantech, including acts of God, war, terrorism, riot, or insurrection;
- In no event will Fantech be liable for claims, demands, or actions against Customer by any person except as provided in Section 3;
- The entire liability of Fantech and Customer’s exclusive remedy for any defective, non-Fantech products provided under this Agreement is limited to their return to Fantech within 90 days after shipment for refund of the amount paid to Fantech for such products (not including any amounts paid for related services).
Warranty Claim Procedure.
- Customer will pay transportation and insurance costs to ship Equipment if an offsite inspection and repair location is designated by Fantech. Fantech will pay the return costs if the Equipment was defective. Labor costs of diagnosis are not included in this Warranty.
The user must keep a copy of the bill of sale to verify purchase date.
These warranties give you specific legal rights, and are subject to any applicable consumer protection legislation. You may have additional rights which vary from state to state.