We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Duct Size||6" Round|
Inline Exhaust Fan 264 CFM From the FR Series
This fan features a plastic housing constructed of UL-recognized, UV protected thermoplastic resin. This tough protective shell allows the fan to be mounted in outdoor and wet locations*. FR fans feature external rotor motors that have proven dependable year after year. Fan is fully caulked to prevent moisture from entering the housing. FR fans can be used for multiple point exhaust applications, crawl space venting or make-up air supply. They are also widely used as booster fans to move air from one room or area to another.
The FR Series is not manufactured to operate with water running through the motor compartment, or to be used in applications where the fan would be buried underground. A UL-recognized waterproof conduit should be used for all outdoor applications to prevent moisture entry via knockout in wiring box.
- Prewired and supplied with a mounting bracket for easy installation
- Approved for residential and commercial applications and for wet locations
- Suitable for airstream temperatures up to 140F
- Easy connection using external wiring box with waterproof gasket
- 100% Speed Controllable
- Five-Year factory warranty
Additional FanTech Links
Our SKU: FR150
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
How much air does it move in 1 hour?
How much air does it move in two hours?
I see an asterix next to outdoor & wet locations. Does this mean it cannot be put outdoors anymore?
A. The FanTech FR150 can be mounted in outdoor and wet locations and is fully caulked to prevent moisture from entering the housing but is not manufactured to operate with water running through the motor compartment, or to be used in applications where the fan would be buried underground. A UL-recognized waterproof conduit should be used for all outdoor applications to prevent moisture entry via knockout in wiring box.
What is the optimum setting for a ventilation system?
A. The FanTech FR150 is rated for 264 CFM at 0" static pressure. This performance rating does not include the effects of bends in the ducting, and is for installation type D - Ducted inlet, Ducted outlet. So depending on how large your application is you would need to adjust the setting accordingly.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE. FANTECH DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AS TO BOTH FANTECH AND NON FANTECH PRODUCTS. FANTECH’S WARRANTIES EXTEND SOLELY TO ITS CUSTOMER. FANTECH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, REVENUES, PROFITS OR SAVINGS, EVEN IF FANTECH KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Equipment Warranty and Disclaimers:
- Subject to conditions (b) through (h) below, Fantech warrants that Equipment sold by it will be free from defects in material and workmanship during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Fantech will repair or replace any defective item of Equipment or part or component of Equipment, promptly sent to Fantech by Customer, which Fantech determines was defective due to faulty material or workmanship. “Warranty Period” means the period stated to be such on the operations manual;
- Because Equipment requires ongoing maintenance, the preceding warranty is void if the maintenance specified by Fantech as required maintenance has not been performed, as determined by Fantech;
- This Warranty is void if the Fantech label control number or date of manufacture, which is affixed to the Equipment, has been removed or altered in any way;
- This Warranty does not apply to damage occurring after Fantech shall have delivered the Equipment to a shipper. If damage, whether concealed or visible, has been caused by shipping, Customer must file a claim with the freight company;
- This Warranty does not apply to damages resulting from improper wiring or installation, or resulting from improper consumer procedures such as lack of proper maintenance, misuse, abuse, abnormal use, use by an application other than one recommended by Fantech, or accident or application of incorrect electrical voltage or current;
- This Warranty does not apply to damage or failure caused by any cause beyond the control of Fantech, including acts of God, war, terrorism, riot, or insurrection;
- In no event will Fantech be liable for claims, demands, or actions against Customer by any person except as provided in Section 3;
- The entire liability of Fantech and Customer’s exclusive remedy for any defective, non-Fantech products provided under this Agreement is limited to their return to Fantech within 90 days after shipment for refund of the amount paid to Fantech for such products (not including any amounts paid for related services).
Warranty Claim Procedure.
- Customer will pay transportation and insurance costs to ship Equipment if an offsite inspection and repair location is designated by Fantech. Fantech will pay the return costs if the Equipment was defective. Labor costs of diagnosis are not included in this Warranty.
The user must keep a copy of the bill of sale to verify purchase date.
These warranties give you specific legal rights, and are subject to any applicable consumer protection legislation. You may have additional rights which vary from state to state.