We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Light Kit Included||no|
|Number of Blades||5|
Fanimation Belleria Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan
The Fanimation Belleria brings Balmy Breezes – rain or shine. Enjoy the sunshine with this wet location rated fan. This collection couples stylish tropical design with the ability to operate outdoors – so you don’t have to leave the porch for any reason, except, perhaps, to add a little ice to your glass.
- Finish: Textured Black
- Blades: 5 x Antique finish narrow oval composite woven bamboo blades
- UL Listed: Wet and Damp Locations, for use indoors or outdoors
- Downrod included - 1/2" Diameter by 6" length (wet location rated)
- Fits a ceiling slope to 30° (up to 52° with SCB52)
- Optional Controls Sold Separately
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 20°
- Three forward and three reversing speeds
- Reverse switch located on switch cup
- CFM: Low - 2197, Med - 3475, High - 5580
- RPM: Low - 70, Med - 104, High - 163
- Motor: 188 x 25
Additional Fanimation Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fanimation Products
- Shop All Fanimation Belleria Collection Products
Our SKU: FP4320TB / BPD4A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Textured Black with Antique Blades*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Fanimation FP4320TB/BPD4A can not be flush mounted. FW423 is the light kit designed for this fan.
Can this fan be flush mounted? Is there a light kit designed for this fan?
A. The Fanimation FP4320TB/BPD4A can not be flush mounted. FW423 is the light kit designed for this fan.
The Fanimation FP4320TB / BPD4A has a couple of options for a remote control.
what control do i order
A. The Fanimation FP4320TB / BPD4A has a couple of options for a remote control.
Forward or reverse option gives warming or cooling acsents while increased blade pitch corresponds to volume of air movement.
Can you give me some idea as to the best blade pitch for a high ceiling where you want to be able to feel either the warmer air or cooler air breeze?
A. Forward or reverse option gives warming or cooling acsents while increased blade pitch corresponds to volume of air movement.
Limited Lifetime Warranty