Configure your 6" Line Voltage Adjustable Recessed Retrofit Kit
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Converts existing Incandescent PAR38 housings into energy-efficient GU10
- Complete with Medium base to GU10 socket adapter
- Line Voltage - No transformer needed!
- Light can be angled up to 15°
- Gasketed to eliminate light leaks
- Compatible with most 6" Recessed Cans
Over the course of 25,000 hours, you can save hundreds of dollars by converting your Incandescent recessed fixtures to energy-efficient GU10 bases. Save up to $310 by using Halogen bulbs, or up to $481 by switching to LED bulbs!
- $538 - with (25) 150 Watt Incandescent Bulbs
- $228 - with (13) 50 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- $57 - with just (1) 6.8 Watt LED Bulb
- (Energy Savings based on U.S. average of 12 cents per kWh)
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen or LED
- Maximum Watts per Bulb: 50
- Height: 1.57"
- Width: 7.8"
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Eurofase Lighting Links
- Shop All Eurofase Lighting Products
- Shop All Eurofase Lighting Recessed Retrofit Kits Collection Products
Our SKU: TH-G22
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
what lightbulb is the correct one to use with th-g22?
can you use led
Can this light be controlled by a regular dimmer switch?
Can this be used on a 5" can with an inside diameter of 4 7/8"?