|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room, Office|
|Voltage Type||Line Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Sturdy and useful, this 3" remodel housing is ideal for your purposes.
- Housing with thermal protector
- Housing for use with low wattage energy-efficient long life High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps
- Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated screw shell
- Separate electronic ballast with quick mount plug-in connectors and dual tap 120V/277V input
- Junction box contains seven 1/2" and one 3/4" knockout and four Romex pry-outs with strain relief
- Nail free hanger bars are adjustable from 13 5/8" to 24"
- Recessed trim sold separately
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 50
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 4.25"
- Length: 13.12"
- New Construction: Yes
- IC Rating: Non-IC
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin - A bipin or bi-pin, (sometimes referred to as 2-pin or bipin socket), is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
Additional Eurofase Lighting Links
Our SKU: TERE-00
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
are these fixtures ul approved?
is this the housing for the te50-05 light ?
is the TERE-00 housing the right housing for the TE50-00 light ?