We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
- Fully covered under ET2's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a round shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- This single-tiered fixture design adds elegance to any room
- 36" adjustable chain included
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 28" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall Height: 64" (maximum distance measured from ceiling to bottom of fixture with supplied mounting hardware)
- Width: 33.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Wattage Per Bulb: 40
- Location Rating: Dry conditions / inside
- Rated Hours: 2000 (average)
- Light Color Tempurature: 2900 K
- Dimmable: Standard Dimmer
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Wedge: A bi pin that has the pins bent back onto the sides of the base of the bulb, is called a wedge base or wedge socket.
For over four decades ET2 Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is ET2’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, ET2 is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional ET2 Links
Our SKU: E22201
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Flemish Copper*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ET2 Esprit Collection
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.