Maxim and ET2 Outdoor Lighting Sale!
Save 10% on All Maxim and ET2 Outdoor Lighting Orders! Use Coupon Code MAXIM10 at Checkout to Save!
Offer Ends 5/31/2016
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Edinburgh I Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 11" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 7" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Requires (1) 26 watt Fluorescent bulb Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 26 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Wattage: 26
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 1680
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 11"
- Width: 7"
- Extension: 4"
- HCO: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional ET2 Links
Our SKU: E21090
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.