The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout to receive additional savings!
Offer Ends 5/29/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8", 2-3/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Series||Stainless Steel Deadbolt|
|Style||Contemporary / Modern|
Configure your Square One Sided Brushed Stainless Steel Deadbolt
Backset more info ▼The backset of your door is the measurement from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole. Some products have an adjustable backset latch; however this product does require a designation.
Door Thickness more info ▼Measure this dimension to determine what your needs are for your door hardware. Please refer to the installation instructions and technical specifications of each product to make sure your doors and the door hardware you choose are compatible.
Latch Type more info ▼Most residential doors are mortised for either a round corner or square corner latch. Drive-in latches do not have a faceplate and are generally used on hollow doors.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
One Sided Stainless Steel Deadbolt with Square Style Backplate
Emtek's one-sided deadbolts use traditional American locks complete with a variety of trim styles, handcrafted from authentic materials. The deadbolt is only operable by a thumbturn the interior. Uncompromisingly rugged and beautifully crafted, these locks are suitable for the very finest homes.
For a striking, contemporary look, Emtek's stainless steel deadbolts cannot be beat. The latches are heavy-duty die cast construction, with strong internal springs, solid brass nose bolts, and sintered metal cams. A plastic bushing located in the joint between the handle and the rosette ensures a friction-free wear surface, preventing metal from bearing on metal and providing smooth, long-lasting operation. Handles are positively connected to rosettes with a permanent clip. Each has a set screw which eliminates "handle wobble" when tightened. Emtek's threaded tubes are machined brass to ensure good threads and prevent corrosion.
- Stainless Steel
- Includes Deadbolt Mechanism and Strike Plate
- No Cylinder or Collar
- Hardened Steel Bolt
- Fits Door Thickness from 1-5/8" to 2-3/8"
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Projection: 1-3/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 2-3/8" (please specify)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emtek Products
- Shop All Emtek Stainless Steel Deadbolt Collection Products
Our SKU: S52006
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brushed Stainless Steel
Brushed Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Stainless Steel Deadbolt Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Stainless Steel Deadbolt Collection
Square Single Cylinder Stainless Steel Deadbolt$64.00(1)
Round Double Cylinder Stainless Steel Deadbolt$68.00
Round One Sided Brushed Stainless Steel Deadbolt from the Stainless Steel Collection$48.00
Round Single Cylinder Stainless Steel Deadbolt$64.00(2)
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.