|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Grip Center to Center||8.625|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Number of Codes||20|
|Solid Construction||Solid Brass|
Configure your Emtek E4817US10B Single Cylinder Solid Brass Electronic Keypad Handleset with Apollo Exterior Grip from the Brass Modern Collection
Backset more info ▼The backset of your door is the measurement from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole. Some products have an adjustable backset latch; however this product does require a designation.
Door Thickness more info ▼Measure this dimension to determine what your needs are for your door hardware. Please refer to the installation instructions and technical specifications of each product to make sure your doors and the door hardware you choose are compatible.
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Handing more info ▼Certain products are Handed and require a Right or Left designation. When facing your door from the exterior side, whichever side that the hinges are on determines the handing.
Handle Style more info ▼There are Handle Style options available for this product. Selecting one is required to complete the unit. Mouse over text for image of the option.
Latch Type more info ▼Most residential doors are mortised for either a round corner or square corner latch. Drive-in latches do not have a faceplate and are generally used on hollow doors.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
All Emtek items are made to order.
Residential keyless security has never looked better than Emtek's low profile Modern Keypad Entryset. Leave your keys behind as you ride a bike or walk the dog with the freedom and security that Emtek Keypad Locks provide. Emtek's Keypad locks fit any door between 1-3/8" and 2-1/4" thick with a standard 2-1/8" bore door prep, and install easily with only a Phillips head screwdriver. They are easy to install and to use. Emtek's keypad locks come factory-programmed with 2 unique and secure user codes for use right out of the box, and can be programmed with up to 20 additional codes of your choice. Codes can be added and deleted at any time.
To lock your Emtek keypad, simply push the Emtek button and turn the exterior thumbturn. To unlock it, enter the 4 digit code and turn the same thumbturn. Programming changes can be made easily using the keypad. Emtek's keypads have a protective coating to prevent wear patterns, and are illuminated for easy and quick operation after dark. An indicator lets you know when the battery is low. All standard Emtek mechanical and finish warranties apply, along with a 2-year warranty on electronic components.
- Apollo style exterior handle grip
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Standard Door Prep
- Solid Brass
- Your choice of interior lever or knob style
Key Product Attributes:
- Single Cylinder Function: Single cylinder locks are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence.
- Solid Brass Trim: Many door hardware products are crafted from aluminum or plated steel, but the difference between these lesser metals and solid brass is noticeable the minute you hold them in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion, making it the ideal material to construct high quality, reliable door hardware.
- Lifetime Finishes: Emtek's Lifetime Finishes provide unprecedented protection against the effects of weather, normal wear and tear, and even the rigorous test of coastal salt air. These resilient finishes create a uniform surface across your door hardware that is guaranteed to withstand elemental exposure for many years to come.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Cylinder Type: Single Cylinder
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2-1/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Grip Center to Center: 8-5/8"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner, Square Corner
- E4817 (This Model): Single Cylinder with Privacy Lever
- E4017: Single Cylinder with Dummy Lever
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: E4817
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Flat Black
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Emtek E4817 entry set, and any functional entry set, cannot be converted to a dummy function. You would need to order the designated dummy set from the same collection.
Is it possible to turn a regular handle set into a dummy handleset?
A. The Emtek E4817 entry set, and any functional entry set, cannot be converted to a dummy function. You would need to order the designated dummy set from the same collection.
The Emtek E4817 needs to have a specific back set because it is not adjustable.
Is the backset adjustable?
A. The Emtek E4817 needs to have a specific back set because it is not adjustable.
The Emtek E4817 deadbolt measures 6-1/4" tall by 2-7/8" wide. Unfortunately they do not give the measurement for just the handle, but from the bottom of the handleset to the top portion of the backplate that the handle and thumb button are afixed to measures 12.12" tall.
WHAT IS THE PHISICAL SIZE OF THE DOOR HANDLE WITH THE ELECTRIC LOCK
A. The Emtek E4817 deadbolt measures 6-1/4" tall by 2-7/8" wide. Unfortunately they do not give the measurement for just the handle, but from the bottom of the handleset to the top portion of the backplate that the handle and thumb button are afixed to measures 12.12" tall.
The Emtek E4817 only has a keypad function and does not have the capability to accept key FOBS or wireless technology.
Is this compatible with wireless technology?
A. The Emtek E4817 only has a keypad function and does not have the capability to accept key FOBS or wireless technology.
The Emtek E4817 can be used on an exterior door.
Can this be used on an exterior door?
A. The Emtek E4817 can be used on an exterior door.
The Emtek E4817 has no dummy within the electronic keypad model collection
Is there a dummy entry set for the Emtek E4817US19?
A. The Emtek E4817 has no dummy within the electronic keypad model collection
Emtek Electronic Keypad Collection
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.