The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout and save
Offer Ends 4/28/2015
|Door Thickness Specification|
|Configuration||Dummy Set, Lever Set|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited Mechanical|
|Rosette Shape||Round, Square|
Configure your Emtek CS300HLSS Helios Style Stainless Steel Dummy Pair Leverset from the Stainless Steel Modern Collection with the CF Mechanism
Door Thickness more info ▼Measure this dimension to determine what your needs are for your door hardware. Please refer to the installation instructions and technical specifications of each product to make sure your doors and the door hardware you choose are compatible.
Handing more info ▼Certain products are Handed and require a Right or Left designation. When facing your door from the exterior side, whichever side that the hinges are on determines the handing.
Rosette Style more info ▼A rosette is a decorative trim plate used to cover the bore hole and compliment the knob/lever. Choose the look you want by selecting the rosette of your choice!
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
All Emtek items are made to order.
The Emtek Helios Lever is the ideal choice for the modern home. With its brushed stainless steel finish, the Helios Lever is sure to add a striking robust quality to any room. Its solid stainless steel construction creates a very durable and sturdy feel that is sure to endure the elements and years of use one might expect from a leverset. Available with a variety of Rosette options, the Helios Lever can be customized to fit the décor of any contemporary design space; instantly enhancing its quality while creating a lasting impression.
Dummy Set: The dummy set functionality of Emtek’s Helios lever allows them to be surface mounted in virtually location as they do not require a latch or strike plate due to their use as a pull. Emtek’s dummy functioning leversets include both an interior and exterior handle, and are most commonly used on double door situations where the dummy set will be used on the inactive door.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- CF Mechanism:
- Concealed Screws on Both Interior and Exterior Provide Clean and Elegant Look
- Lifetime Limited Mechanical Warranty
- Lever Width: 5"
- Projection: 2-1/8"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-1/4" (please specify above)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: CS300HL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Helios Collection
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.