The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout and save 32%!
Offer Ends 8/31/2014
|Corners||1/4" Radius Corner|
|Hinge Type||Spring Hinge|
|Number of Holes||8|
|Number of Knuckles||3|
|Series||4 Inch Hinges|
4 Inch Hinges Collection Emtek 1/4" Radius Corner 4" x 4" Steel Spring Mortise Hinge - Pair
With attention detail Emtek presents these exceptional spring hinges. Both durable and attractive these hinges are made to order ensuring you get the highest quality product available. 1-2 Week Delivery Time
- Sold as Pair
- Spring Hinge
- Residential Strength
- Removable Pin: No
- Wood Screws Included
- 1/4" Radius Corners
- Traditional / Classic Theme
- Arc Hole Pattern
Spring Hinge: These single action hinges are fitted with springs in the barrel to bring an open door back to a closed position automatically. Great where door space is at a premium and door closers are impractical. With double action hinges, the door is able to move in either direction.
Material - Steel: Steel is cheap strong and durable making it a favorite for hinges of all types. Though it is more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
Mounting: The standard corners for mortised door hinges are 1/4" radius, 5/8" radius and square corner. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7.5 feet with one additional hinge for each additional 2.5 feet. Make sure you check your current hinges before making a purchase.
- 4 Inch Height
- 4 Inch Width
- Made from Steel
- Mount: Mortise
- Gauge: 0.098" (Thickness of Hinge Steel)
- 3 Knuckles
- 8 Screw holes
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 95024
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Deep Burgundy
- Flat Black
- French Antique
- Medium Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Satin Steel
- Silver Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The 4" measurement on the the Emtek 95024 is the total width across the hinge.
does the 4 inch width include the spring in the middle in the measurement, or just the total of both sides of the flat hinge portions?
A. The 4" measurement on the the Emtek 95024 is the total width across the hinge.
Emtek 4 Inch Hinges Collection
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.