Huge Savings on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout and save
Offer Ends 7/31/2016
|Corners||5/8" Radius Corner|
|Hinge Strength||Heavy Duty|
|Hinge Type||Ball Bearing|
|Number of Holes||6|
|Number of Knuckles||5|
|Series||3-1/2 Inch Hinges|
All Emtek items are made to order.
3-1/2 Inch Hinges Collection Emtek 5/8" Radius Corner 3.5" x 3.5" Steel Ball Bearing Mortise Hinge - Pair
Emtek quality ball bearing hinges are made with the finest steel alloys featuring removable ends for the attachment of the finial of your choice. Complete your project with details that are consistent and thoughtful.
- Sold as Pair
- Ball Bearing Hinge
- Heavy Duty Strength
- Removable Pin: Yes
- Wood Screws Included
- 5/8" Radius Corners
- Traditional / Classic Theme
- Arc Hole Pattern
Ball Bearing Hinge: Ball bearing hinges are designed to handle the extra stress brought on by high traffic doorways. The greased bearings reduce the rotational friction extending the life of a hinge in heavy use situations. These hinges tend to be more durable than standard, or plain bearing hinges.
Material - Steel: Steel is cheap strong and durable making it a favorite for hinges of all types. Though it is more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
Mounting: The standard corners for mortised door hinges are 1/4" radius, 5/8" radius and square corner. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7.5 feet with one additional hinge for each additional 2.5 feet. Make sure you check your current hinges before making a purchase.
- 3.5 Inch Height
- 3.5 Inch Width
- Made from Steel
- Mount: Mortise
- Gauge: 0.095" (Thickness of Hinge Steel)
- 5 Knuckles
- 6 Screw holes
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 94033
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Deep Burgundy
- Flat Black
- French Antique
- Medium Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Satin Steel
- Silver Patina
- Tumbled White Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek 3-1/2 Inch Hinges Collection
Other Products In The Emtek 3-1/2 Inch Hinges Collection
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.