The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout and save
Offer Ends 9/15/2015
|Corners||1/4" Radius Corner|
|Hinge Strength||Heavy Duty|
|Hinge Type||Ball Bearing|
|Mounting Type||Surface Mount|
|Number of Holes||6|
|Number of Knuckles||5|
|Series||3-1/2 Inch Hinges|
All Emtek items are made to order.
3-1/2 Inch Hinges Collection Emtek Door Hinges with Radius Corner – Heavy Duty
Please note that this comes as a pair of door hinges. This smooth radius corner hinge comes with matching metal screws. Please allow 1-2 weeks of delivery time, as these door hinges are made to order. Emtek prides itself on the quality and style of these heavy duty hinges. Removable pins allow for attachment of decorative finials. Steel hinges are strong and sturdy, and the ball bearings provide a buffer in between the knuckles, making this hinge more durable, better performing, and less noisy than standard hinges.
- Made of Plated Steel 0.126" Thick
- 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- Ball Bearing
- 1/4" Radius Corners
- This is a Pair of Hinges
In 1981, Emtek was founded in City of Industry, California, selling specialty hardware products to door manufacturer companies. In the mid-1980s, Emtek began making solid brass door hardware. Today, Emtek is unmatched in its commitment to providing high-quality products in an unparalleled variety of styles, materials and finishes. With its broad and endlessly customizable product line, Emtek products can enhance the look of any home.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 94023
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Flat Black
- French Antique
- Medium Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Tumbled White Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek 3-1/2 Inch Hinges Collection
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.