The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout and save
Offer Ends 1/27/2015
|Center to Center||3.5|
|Style||Designer Pulls, Handle Pulls|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen|
All Emtek items are made to order.
The bold geometric shapes and rich finishes of this Art Deco cabinet pull from the Designer Brass Collection provides a beautifully striking traditional accent piece for your furniture and design space. With the time tested craftsmanship that's synonymous with the Emtek brand coupled with the square stepped design set atop its column styled bases, this pull has everything to offer in both form and function.
- Solid Brass Construction
- Installation Screws Included
- Art Deco Inspired Stepped Rectangle Design
- Center to Center: 3.5 Inches
- Projection: 1.125 Inches
- Overall Length: 4.375 Inches
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emteks mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 86422
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Art Deco Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Art Deco Collection
Alexander 6" Designer Brass Cabinet Handle Pull$13.60-$13.60
Alexander 4" Designer Brass Cabinet Handle Pull$11.40-$11.40(3)
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.