The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout and save
Offer Ends 10/13/2015
|Solid Construction||Solid Brass|
All Emtek items are made to order.
Neos Series 1-1/4 Inch x 1 Inch Backplate for Cabinet Knob from the Curvilinear Collection
Emtek’s Neos Back Plate for Knob features a smooth flat surface with gently rounded edges to create an ideal backdrop for the entire Curvilinear series of knobs. With an array of finishes to choose from, it’s a perfect complement to any modern décor.
Allow you bathroom and kitchen cabinet hardware to purvey your distinct knack for style with a set of cabinet knobs and pulls from the Curvilinear Modern Collection. Designed with a strikingly unique blend of contrasting curves and straight lines, it has never been easier to induce a sleek contemporary feel throughout your design space.
- Solid Brass Construction
- Sleek Contemporary Design
- Width: 1-1/4"
- Heigh: 1"
- Thickness: 3/32"
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 86420
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Neos Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Neos Collection
Riviera Vessel Bathroom Faucet with NeoPerl Aerato...$159.95-$199.95(28)
Neo Combination Multi Function Shower Head and Han...$89.05-$115.70(2)
Canterbury Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Porcela...$719.97-$1,142.25
36" x 36" Frameless Neo-Angle Shower Enclosure wit...$853.11-$881.01(2)
Neo 2.5 GPM Multi Function Shower Head$39.00-$46.80(3)
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.