|Solid Construction||Solid Brass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen|
All Emtek items are made to order.
1-3/4" Diameter Solid Brass Waverly Cabinet Knob from the Classic Brass Collection
A subtly ridged design adorns the Classic Mushroom Shape of Emtek's Waverly Knob series. Constructed entirely of solid brass, Emtek's cabinet knobs are a triumph of both form and function.
Emtek's Classic Brass collection is full of simple yet elegant designs fit for traditional, classic, transitional, and contemporary décors alike. Featuring popular designs such as rope pulls, egg knobs, wire pulls and standard mushroom knobs, the Classic Brass collection provides the basics of any bathroom, kitchen or bedroom remodel. See the rest of Emtek's Classic Brass door hardware and cabinet hardware for a complete house solution.
- Solid Brass Construction
- Installation Screws Included
- Classic Mushroom Design
- Knob Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Projection: 1-1/2
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 86201
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Flat Black
- French Antique
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Waverly Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Waverly Collection
Hudson Valley Lighting 353
Three Light Wall Sconce from the Waverly Collection$428.00-$428.00
Hudson Valley Lighting 352
Two Light Wall Sconce from the Waverly Collection$300.00-$300.00
Hudson Valley Lighting 351
Single Light Wall Sconce from the Waverly Collection$214.00-$214.00
Waverly 3 Light 16" Wide Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixtur...$207.99-$207.99(1)
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.