|Center to Center||3|
|Collection||Brass Modern, Classic Brass|
All Emtek items are made to order.
3" Center to Center Solid Brass Arch Cabinet Pull from the Brass Modern Collection
The Emtek Designer Brass Arch Cabinet Pull is a fun and fresh take on the traditional arched cabinet pull. With clean smooth lines, and the sturdy heft of the solid brass construction, The Emtek Arch looks great in any kitchen or bathroom.
Emtek's Brass Modern cabinet knobs and pulls are the perfect addition to a contemporary home. Featuring unique but simple designs to compliment any kitchen, bathroom or bedroom. See Emtek's other Brass Modern door hardware and cabinet hardware for the complete home solution.
- Solid Brass Construction
- Installation Screws Included
- Contemporary Arch Design
- Center to Center: 3"
- Length: 4-13/16"
- Projection: 1-3/16"
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 86153
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Flat Black
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Arch Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Arch Collection
Artifacts Pullout Spray High-Arch 16" Kitchen Fauc...$412.50-$577.50(1)
Presidio Pull Down Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet with H...$432.42-$604.59(1)
Artifacts Pullout Spray High-Arch 17-5/8" Kitchen ...$431.25-$603.75(1)
Sensate Touchless Pullout High Arch Kitchen Faucet...$516.38-$612.00(3)
Amberley Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with High Ar...$244.33-$364.76(4)
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.