The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout and save
Offer Ends 8/31/2015
|Center to Center||4|
|Center to Center mm||102|
|Theme||Rustic, Traditional, Western|
All Emtek items are made to order.
4" Center to Center Rod Cabinet Pull from the Sandcast Bronze Collection
Sturdy and strong, Emtek's Rod Pulls are a solid reminder of the handmade metalwork that once adorned cabinets throughout America.
Emtek's Sandcast Bronze Collection is cast from molten bronze one piece at a time into authentic rustic designs. The Sandcast Collection's patina finishes are achieved using the traditional techniques of bronze sculptors. With pitted surfaces and hand-finished patinas, these uniquely American designs resonate a calm strength.
- Cast Bronze Construction
- Installation Screws Included
- Center to Center: 4"
- Length: 5"
- Projection: 1-1/4"
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 86056
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Deep Burgundy
- Flat Black
- Light Bronze
- Medium Bronze
- Silver Patina
- Tumbled White Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Sandcast Rod Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Sandcast Rod Collection
6" Sandcast Bronze Cabinet Rod Pull$18.00-$18.00
Sandcast Bronze 3" Rod Cabinet Pull$11.40-$11.40(1)
Sandcast Bronze 3-1/2" Rod Cabinet Pull$12.40-$12.40(2)
Sandcast Bronze Spring Rod Style Tissue Paper Holder$74.00-$74.00
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.