We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
All Emtek items are made to order.
1-3/8" Diameter Olde Gold Porcelain Cabinet Knob with Solid Brass Rosette
The Emtek Olde Gold Knob is a perfect fit for traditional, classic and Victorian homes alike. With its porcelain knob and solid brass stem available in popular finishes such as Polished Brass, Satin Nickel and Polished Chrome, the Olde Gold Knob is sure to add beauty and elegance to any room. Its porcelain construction with solid brass stem give it a very durable and sturdy feel and is sure to last a lifetime.
Common to both American and English hardware, porcelain knobs turn function into style. Sturdy and attractive brass rosettes accent these beautifully-crafted knobs and pulls.
- Porcelain Knob with Brass Rosette
- Installation Screws Included
- Knob Diameter: 1-3/8"
- Projection: 2"
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 86002
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- French Antique*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
- Polished Brass*
- Polished Chrome*
- Satin Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Olde Gold Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Olde Gold Collection
Metal Lever Volume Control Handle Trim$115.83-$207.50
MinkaAire MA DR512
12" Minka Aire Ceiling Fan Down Rod$5.02-$10.80(7)
Fima by Nameeks S5041
Single Hole Wash Basin Faucet from the Olivia Series$427.00-$768.60
Design House 503219
14" D Traditional / Classic 2 Light Ambient Lighti...$39.99-$39.99
Fima by Nameeks S6066/1
Wall Mounted Brush Holder from the Victory Series$347.90-$626.50
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.