The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout to receive additional savings!
Offer Ends 5/29/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-5/8", 2"|
Configure your Neos One Sided Deadbolt from the Brass Modern Series
Backset more info ▼The backset of your door is the measurement from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole. Some products have an adjustable backset latch; however this product does require a designation.
Latch Type more info ▼Most residential doors are mortised for either a round corner or square corner latch. Drive-in latches do not have a faceplate and are generally used on hollow doors.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Neos Style One Sided Deadbolt from the Brass Modern Series
One Sided:The deadbolt locks and unlocks from the inside with a thumbturn. There is no outside piece.
This Neos deadbolt is a perfect fit for the modern home. With it's sleek modern design and square trim, the deadbolt is a great fit with other Emtek Brass Modern series levers and knobs. Made to order, please allow 1 to 2 weeks for shipment and tracking information.
- Standard 2-1/8" Door Prep
- Hardened Steel Bolt
- Solid Forged Brass Trim
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 8575
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Neos Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Neos Collection
Neos Single Cylinder Deadbolt from the Brass Modern Series$54.00
Neos Double Cylinder Deadbolt from the Brass Modern Series$58.00
5-1/8 Inch x 1 Inch Neos Series Backplate for 4 Inch Center to Center Pulls from the Curvilinear Collection$6.00
1-1/4 Inch x 1 Inch Neos Series Backplate for Knob from the Curvilinear Collection$4.00
Neos Lighted Button Door Bell$32.00
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.