The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout to receive additional savings!
Offer Ends 6/25/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Collection||Lost Wax / Tuscany Bronze|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8", 2-3/4", 2-3/8", 2-5/8", 2-7/8", 3", 3-1/4", 3-1/8", 3-3/8"|
|Projection||1, 1.25, 1.5|
|Series||Tuscany, Tuscany Classic|
|Suggested Room Fit||Entry / Foyer|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
Configure your Tuscany Bronze Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Deadbolt
Backset more info ▼The backset of your door is the measurement from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole. Some products have an adjustable backset latch; however this product does require a designation.
Door Thickness more info ▼Measure this dimension to determine what your needs are for your door hardware. Please refer to the installation instructions and technical specifications of each product to make sure your doors and the door hardware you choose are compatible.
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Latch Type more info ▼Most residential doors are mortised for either a round corner or square corner latch. Drive-in latches do not have a faceplate and are generally used on hollow doors.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Tuscany Bronze Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Deadbolt
The Emtek Tuscany Bronze deadbolt's is a beautiful addition to any classic or traditional room. Available in popular finishes such as Medium Bronze and Silver Patina, this pull is designed to match any home's décor. See the rest of Emtek's Lost Wax / Tuscany Bronze collection for a complete house solution.
Single Cylinder: A single cylinder deadbolt is keyed on the outside and is unlocked by key on the exterior or by turning the thumbturn on the interior. Many times a deadbolt such as this is used in conjunction with either a passage knob/lever or another keyed knob/lever for an entry door.
- Brass Construction
- Schlage C Keyway
- Includes Deadbolt Strike Plate
- Available for Door Thickness of 1-3/8" to 3-3/8" (please specify)
- Optional Exterior Ring for added Diameter and Projection (included)
- Projection: 1" (11/16" without Exterior Ring)
- Diameter: 2-3/4" (2-3/8" without Exterior Ring)
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Until about 1930 there was a proud history of hardware in America. Hundreds of small factories made an enormous variety of creatively designed products. Craftsmen from many disciplines devoted their energies to making locks that provided both function and beauty. Unfortunately, during the depression many of these factories failed, and then during WWII brass became scarce and lock designs were reduced to the bare essentials. In more recent years the emphasis on cheap, high volume building products has discouraged manufacturers from re-introducing well made hardware. But now these ideas are changing, Americans are re-discovering the satisfaction that comes from owning well designed products. Emtek's mission is to make it possible for home owners to apply these higher expectations to door locks. We are striving to provide a broad, interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emtek Products
- Shop All Emtek Tuscany Classic Collection Products
Our SKU: 8471
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.