The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout and save
Offer Ends 7/14/2015
Configure your Emtek 8375US10B Neos Double Cylinder Deadbolt from the Brass Modern Series
Backset more info ▼The backset of your door is the measurement from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole. Some products have an adjustable backset latch; however this product does require a designation.
Door Thickness more info ▼Measure this dimension to determine what your needs are for your door hardware. Please refer to the installation instructions and technical specifications of each product to make sure your doors and the door hardware you choose are compatible.
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Latch Type more info ▼Most residential doors are mortised for either a round corner or square corner latch. Drive-in latches do not have a faceplate and are generally used on hollow doors.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
All Emtek items are made to order.
Neos Style Double Cylinder Deadbolt from the Brass Modern Series
Double Cylinder: The cylinder locks and unlocks from both the outside and inside with a key.
This Neos deadbolt is a perfect fit for the modern home. With its sleek modern design and square trim, the deadbolt is a great fit with other Emtek Brass Modern series levers and knobs. Made to order, please allow 1 to 2 weeks for shipment and tracking information.
- Standard 2-1/8" Door Prep
- Hardened Steel Bolt
- Schlage C Keyway
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 8375
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Flat Black
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Brass
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Neos Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Neos Collection
Riviera Vessel Bathroom Faucet with NeoPerl Aerato...$143.95-$179.95(26)
Canterbury Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Porcela...$719.97-$1,142.25
36" x 36" Frameless Neo-Angle Shower Enclosure wit...$947.90-$978.90(1)
42" x 42" Frameless Neo-Angle 3/8" Shower Enclosur...$871.90-$901.90(14)
42" x 42" Frameless Neo-Angle Shower Enclosure wit...$910.90-$910.90(11)
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.