The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout to receive additional savings!
Offer Ends 5/29/2013
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Compare Our Prices
|Center to Center||4|
|Center to Center mm||102|
4" Center to Center Normandy Drop Cabinet Pull from the Wrought Steel Collection
The Normandy's gently widening center, ridges, and rounded edges provide a timeless and charming classic beauty, while the sturdy and solid weight of wrought steel adds both heft and gravitas.
From the blacksmith's anvil, Emtek's Wrought Steel cabinet hardware adds beauty and character to any home. Wrought Steel knobs and pulls are hot forged, distressed and relieved to achieve an appearance of graceful wear. Make a dramatic decorating statement with these handcrafted designs.
- Wrought Steel Construction
- Installation Screws Included
- Drop Style Design
- Center to Center: 4"
- Length: 4-1/2"
- Projection: 13/16"
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 76035
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Normandy Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Normandy Collection
Normandy Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Wrought Steel Sectional Handleset$234.00
Normandy Wrought Steel Privacy Leverset$84.00
Normandy Dummy Wrought Steel Sectional Handleset$234.00
Normandy Wrought Steel Passage Leverset$84.00(1)
Normandy Wrought Steel Dummy Leverset$84.00
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.