The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout and save
Offer Ends 10/13/2015
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Rosette Shape||Arch, Rectangle, Round|
|Solid Construction||Solid Brass|
Configure your Emtek 515PUS19 Providence Classic Brass Key-in-Knob Dummy Knobset
Rosette Style more info ▼A rosette is a decorative trim plate used to cover the bore hole and compliment the knob/lever. Choose the look you want by selecting the rosette of your choice!
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
All Emtek items are made to order.
Solid Brass Providence Knob Dummy Set from the Brass Collection
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. They strive to provide a broad, interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of décor, not just as a way to latch a door.
Add elegance to your home with this simple yet elegant dummy set. There is a variety of rosettes to choose from, allowing you to customize this knobset to fit your taste. This dummy set does not come with a latch and is typically installed on the exterior of the door.
- Can be used as a door pull or as matching inactive trim
- Includes outside and inside sets
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 515P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Flat Black
- French Antique
- Lifetime Polished Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Providence Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Providence Collection
Providence Belle Widespread Bathroom Faucet with P...$230.40-$322.56(1)
Providence Classic Hot Side Handle$24.48-$36.00
Providence Classic Widespread Bathroom Faucet with...$230.40-$322.56
7 1/2" Wall Mount Raincan Shower Head from the Pro...$94.10-$94.10
Bar / Prep Faucet Double Handle Less Handles from ...$263.88-$263.88
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.