The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout to receive additional savings!
Offer Ends 5/29/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
Configure your Cortina Keyed Entry Door Leverset
Backset more info ▼The backset of your door is the measurement from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole. Some products have an adjustable backset latch; however this product does require a designation.
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Handing more info ▼Certain products are Handed and require a Right or Left designation. When facing your door from the exterior side, whichever side that the hinges are on determines the handing.
Latch Type more info ▼Most residential doors are mortised for either a round corner or square corner latch. Drive-in latches do not have a faceplate and are generally used on hollow doors.
Rosette Style more info ▼A rosette is a decorative trim plate used to cover the bore hole and compliment the knob/lever. Choose the look you want by selecting the rosette of your choice!
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Cortina Keyed Entry Door LeversetCortina Style Brass Key-In Leverset with Regular Rosette. Made for entryways, garage doors, or anywhere else a bit of security is desired. The lever locks and unlocks with a key on the outside and from the inside with a turn button.
- Schlage C Keyway
- Standard Door Prep and Installation
- Standard Latch 2-3/8" Backset, Specify 2-3/4" If Needed
- Includes Latch and Strike Plate
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 5100C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Lifetime Polished Brass
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Does this lever unlock only by the turn of the button? Or, will depressing the lever automatically unlock the lock?
What is the difference between the keyed entry lever design and the standard lever with separate keyed thumblock. I am using this for a patio door with full light.
A. The keyed entry will have the lock on the lever itself. The item with the standard lever and separate key will have a passage lever on the bottom and a deadbolt above it that locks the door. Dead bolt locks are more secure than having a just the keyed entry lever.
Is this model available for a door 2 1/4 " thick?
Does this leverset use a key on both the outside and the inside levers?
Emtek Cortina Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Cortina Collection
Cortina Brass Modern Dummy Leverset$84.00
Cortina Brass Modern Passage Leverset$84.00(1)
Cortina Brass Modern Privacy Leverset$84.00(2)
Cortina Brass Modern Dummy Door Leverset with the CF Mechanism$84.00
Cortina Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Brass Modern Leverset$156.00(1)
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.