|Template - Left Hand|
|Template - Right Hand|
|Center to Center||4.5|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Grip Center to Center||8.625|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Configure your Emtek 4817US19 Ares Single Cylinder Entrance Handleset from the Brass Modern Series
Backset more info ▼The backset of your door is the measurement from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole. Some products have an adjustable backset latch; however this product does require a designation.
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Handing more info ▼Certain products are Handed and require a Right or Left designation. When facing your door from the exterior side, whichever side that the hinges are on determines the handing.
Handle Style more info ▼There are Handle Style options available for this product. Selecting one is required to complete the unit. Mouse over text for image of the option.
Latch Type more info ▼Most residential doors are mortised for either a round corner or square corner latch. Drive-in latches do not have a faceplate and are generally used on hollow doors.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Ares Style Single Cylinder Entrance Handleset from the Brass Modern Series
Single Cylinder: The deadbolt locks and unlocks with a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside while the latch is operated by the thumb piece outside and lever or knob inside.
The most popular knob and lever options are shown. If you do not see the knob or lever you are looking for, please contact customer service. Made to order 1-2 week delivery time.
- Standard 2-1/8" Door Prep
- Solid Forged Brass Trim
- Schlage C Keyway
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 4817
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Flat Black
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Emtek 4817 handle is 8 7/8".
How long is the handle?
A. The Emtek 4817 handle is 8 7/8".
Emtek does not rate their hardware as they manufacture residential hardware only.
What security grade is this handle set? Are any Emtek grade 1?
A. Emtek does not rate their hardware as they manufacture residential hardware only.
Emtek Ares Collection
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.