We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Template - Left Hand|
|Template - Right Hand|
|Function||Single Cylinder Entry Set|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Series||Wrought Steel Style|
Configure your Emtek 3511FB Wrought Steel Mortise Style Complete Lockset
Backset more info ▼The backset of your door is the measurement from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole. Some products have an adjustable backset latch; however this product does require a designation.
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Handing more info ▼Certain products are Handed and require a Right or Left designation. When facing your door from the exterior side, whichever side that the hinges are on determines the handing.
Handle Style more info ▼There are Handle Style options available for this product. Selecting one is required to complete the unit. Mouse over text for image of the option.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Wrought Steel Mortise Style Complete Lockset from the Sandcast Bronze and Wrought Steel Collection
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. They strive to provide a broad, interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of décor, not just as a way to latch a door.
Add strength and security to your entryway with this lovely single cylinder mortise lever set. The latch locks and unlocks with a key on the outside and a thumb turn within. Made to fit into a door with mortise preparation.
- 2-1/2" or 2-3/4" Backset
- Standard Mortise Door Prep ANSI A115.1
- Schlage C Keyway
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 3511
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Flat Black*
- Satin Steel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Wrought Steel Style Collection
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.