|Template - Left Hand|
|Template - Right Hand|
|F13 Installation Guide|
|F20 Installation Guide|
|Function||Single Cylinder Entry Set|
|Solid Construction||Solid Brass|
Configure your Emtek 3506US3 Manhattan Style Mortise Single Cylinder Entryset
Backset more info ▼The backset of your door is the measurement from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole. Some products have an adjustable backset latch; however this product does require a designation.
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Handing more info ▼Certain products are Handed and require a Right or Left designation. When facing your door from the exterior side, whichever side that the hinges are on determines the handing.
Handle Style more info ▼There are Handle Style options available for this product. Selecting one is required to complete the unit. Mouse over text for image of the option.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
All Emtek items are made to order.
- 2-1/2" and 2-3/4" Backset
- Standard Mortise Door Prep ANSI A115.1
- Schlage C Keyway
- Solid Brass construction
- Single Cylinder
- Knob by Knob & Lever by Lever design
Key Product Attributes:
Emergency Egress Function (F13 Option): Simply turning the interior knob or lever frees both the latch and deadbolt, allowing a quick and easy exit. Locks without this function may require you to unlock both deadbolt and latch as separate actions. In order to customize your mortise lock with the emergency egress function you must choose the F13 (Emergency Egress Function) UL Function option above.
Lock Out Button (F20 Option): Enables the user to lock the outside handle, this way the latch cannot be operated from the outside at any time except with the key. In order to customize your mortise lock with the lock out button function you must choose the F20 (Lock Out Button) UL Function option above.
UL Listed: This product has been rigorously tested to ensure that the design and craftsmanship meets the high safety standards of both Canada and the United States. This mortise lock also features a UL 180 minute fire rating.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 3506
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- French Antique
- Lifetime Polished Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Emtek 3506, this is going to met the ANSI/BHMA standard.
Does it meet the ANSI/BHMA standard A156.13 ?
A. The Emtek 3506, this is going to met the ANSI/BHMA standard.
The Emtek 3506 is 10" high and 2 3/4" wide.
What are the dimensions for 3506?
A. The Emtek 3506 is 10" high and 2 3/4" wide.
Emtek Manhattan Collection
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.