Huge Savings on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout and save
Offer Ends 5/31/2016
|Template - Left Hand|
|Template - Right Hand|
|Solid Construction||Solid Brass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
Configure your Emtek 3108US15 Craftsman Dummy Brass Mortise Handleset
Handing more info ▼Certain products are Handed and require a Right or Left designation. When facing your door from the exterior side, whichever side that the hinges are on determines the handing.
Handle Style more info ▼There are Handle Style options available for this product. Selecting one is required to complete the unit. Mouse over text for image of the option.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
All Emtek items are made to order.
Craftsman Dummy Brass Mortise Handleset
Emtek's Arts and Crafts collection is full of understated yet elegant designs fit for traditional, classic, transitional, and contemporary décors alike. Due to its hammered face but straight clean edges, the Craftsman mortise handleset has the unique ability to fit Rustic, Contemporary and Traditional decors alike. The Arts and Crafts collection provides the basics of any home remodel. See the rest of Emtek's Arts and Crafts door hardware and cabinet hardware for a complete house solution.
Dummy Set: A dummy set has no locking function and no latching function. It serves as a pull only and is often times used on the inactive door in a double door situation. This is a dummy set, so includes both the interior and exterior pieces.
- Solid Brass Construction
- Available with your choice of Lever or Knob for interior and Exterior
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Width: 3"
- Height: 11"
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Until about 1930 there was a proud history of hardware in America. Hundreds of small factories made an enormous variety of creatively designed products. Craftsmen from many disciplines devoted their energies to making locks that provided both function and beauty. Unfortunately, during the depression many of these factories failed, and then during WWII brass became scarce and lock designs were reduced to the bare essentials. In more recent years the emphasis on cheap, high volume building products has discouraged manufacturers from re-introducing well made hardware. But now these ideas are changing, Americans are re-discovering the satisfaction that comes from owning well designed products. Emtek's mission is to make it possible for home owners to apply these higher expectations to door locks. We are striving to provide a broad, interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 3108
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Flat Black
- Lifetime Polished Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek Craftsman Collection
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.