The Lowest Price in the World on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout to receive additional savings!
Offer Ends 6/25/2013
Compare Our Prices
2-7/8" Projection Goose Style Sold Brass Floor Mounted Door Stop from the Door Accessories Collection
For a quality, beautiful look, Emtek's Door Accessories cannot be beat. Like all Emtek products, the craftsmanship and materials that go into their household hardware is top quality. Emtek's brass hardware coordinates perfectly with other household hardware finishes.
- Solid Brass
- Projection (height): 2-7/8"
- Length: 2-1/2"
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emtek Products
- Shop All Emtek Door Accessories Collection Products
Our SKU: 2253
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brushed Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Brushed Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Emtek Door Accessories Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Door Accessories Collection
1-3/16" Diameter Solid Brass Door Viewer$16.00(2)
2-3/8" Height Solid Brass Hinge Pivot Stop$8.00(1)
3/4" Height Solid Brass Extended Button Tip for Hinge Pivot Stop$4.00(1)
4" Length Solid Brass Baseboard Door Stop With Screw$12.00(6)
1-7/8" X 3-5/8" Heavy Duty Full Lip Deadbolt Strikeplate$4.00(1)
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.