Compare Our Prices
|Collection||Brass Modern, Classic Brass, Designer Brass, Lost Wax / Tuscany Bronze, Sandcast Bronze|
|Configuration||Pocket Door Lock|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Series||Pocket Door Lock|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
Configure your 7-1/2" Height Solid Brass Privacy Pocket Door Mortise Lock
Door Thickness more info ▼Measure this dimension to determine what your needs are for your door hardware. Please refer to the installation instructions and technical specifications of each product to make sure your doors and the door hardware you choose are compatible.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
7-1/2" Height Solid Brass Privacy Pocket Door Mortise Lock from the Door Accessories Collection
Emtek's pocket door locks and latches are as exquisitely and finely crafted as its regular line of locks, and are made of the same beautiful and rugged materials. With the privacy function, the pocket door is locked and unlocked from the interior.
For a quality, beautiful look, Emtek's Door Accessories cannot be beat. Like all Emtek products, the craftsmanship and materials that go into their household hardware is top quality. Emtek's brass hardware coordinates perfectly with other household hardware finishes.
- Solid Brass
- Height: 7-1/2"
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Fits Doors 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick (please specify)
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emtek Products
- Shop All Emtek Pocket Door Lock Collection Products
Our SKU: 2105
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Does this also have an edge pull or would i need to buy an edge pull separately?
Is this a keyed lock?
Can you order dual finish? Such as nickel on one side, bronze on the opposite?
If I have double pocket doors (facing), what are the options for the facing door (one without the lockset)?
Emtek Pocket Door Lock Collection
Other Products In The Emtek Pocket Door Lock Collection
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.