|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Number of Stations||1|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||Yes|
Elkay ADA Wall Mount Single Level Vandal Resistant Fountain
Elkay is sure to have a water cooler or drinking fountain that will meet or exceed your specifications.
- Self-contained wall hung drinking Fountain
- Vandal-resistant unit
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use
- Flow regulator provides constant stream from 20 to 105 psi water pressure
- Heavy duty push button control is vandal-resistant
- Non-pressurized cooling tank is standard
- Non-pressurized water tank is located after bubbler valve (so that tank is subject to line pressure only when valve button is pressed)
- ADA compliant
- No lead design
- Frame - Galvanized structural steel chassis supports fountain top and cabinet panels
- Fountain Top - One piece Stainless steel top. Basin has embossed bubbler pad
- Vandal-Resistant Bubbler - Heavy duty, one piece construction. Keyed into position to prevent rotation
- Cabinet - Cabinet design allows for flush to Wall mounting. No recess space is required. Includes bottom cover plate fastened with vandal-resistant screws
- Base Flow Rate: 0
- Rated Watts: 0
- Full Load Amps: 0
- Shipping Weight: 28 lbs
- Fountain Type: Standard
- Installation Type: Wall
- Hands Free Operation: No
- Voltage: 0
- Height: 19-9/16"
- Depth: 18-5/8"
- Vandal Resistant Bubbler: Yes
- Freeze Protection: No
- Glass Filler: No
Additional Elkay Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elkay Products
Our SKU: VRCDS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay Technical Support: 1-800-661-1795
Limited Warranty Faucets
Elkay warrants its faucets and water dispensers to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Waste fittings and accessories are not warranted. Replacement parts are available from Elkay for a nominal charge. Upon return of a defective part to Elkay during the warranty period with written notice of the claimed defect, Elkay will refund the replacement charge.
Other Warranty Conditions
Our warranty does not cover product failure or damage caused by abusive treatment, misuse, environmental factors, improper care and cleaning, or damage due to handling or faulty installations or claims of defect related to tarnish and discoloration. This warranty is extended only to the original consumer purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, or any other charges for such items as installation or replacement of the sink, diagnosis or replacement of any faucet or component part, or any other expense or loss.
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied, are given. Any implied warranty, including one of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited to the duration of this written warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To Obtain Service Under Warranty
Write to: Elkay Manufacturing Company
Attention: Consumer Services
2222 Camden Court
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Include a letter containing the following information:
Date of purchase and installation
Description of nature of defect
Model number or description of model and/or component part if possible.