|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5, 2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Avado Pullout Spray Single Handle Bar Faucet
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Elkay Avado Pullout Spray Single Handle Bar Faucet
A brilliant mixture of upscale undermount design and commercial integrity. Avado commands attention. The modern aesthetic delivers impact on every detail and precision in its strong lines.Product Features :
- Pullout Spray Bar/Prep Faucet
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- Braided Stainless Steel supply lines
- 3-function hand spray (Aerated, Spray, Pause)
- Hand spray operation : Press once for spray, press again to revert to stream, hold for pause
- Easy-clean rubberized spray face
- Solid brass waterway construction
- Quick connect hand spray fittings for fast installation
- Free-flex hand spray hose for maximum range of motion
- Forward-only handles for no backsplash interference
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Low Lead Compliant
- Faucet Holes : One 1-3/8" diameter faucet hole required
- Flow Rate : 1.5 GPM flow regulator installed (Optional 2.2 GPM flow regulator also included with the faucet)
- 3/8" female compression hose connections with 1/2" male IPS thread adaptors
- 360° spout rotation
- Maximum counter thickness : 2.5"
- Shipping weight : 6.4 lbs
- Mounting Type : Deck Mounted
- Number of Handles : 1
- Handle Type : Metal Lever
- Spout Type : Integral Spout
- Overall Faucet Height : 6-3/4"
- Deck Clearance : 14-1/4"
- Spout Reach : 7-1/2"
- Material : Solid Brass
- Valve type : Ceramic Disc
- ADA Compliant
- cUPC Certified
- CA AB1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: LKAV4032
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Elkay Avado Collection
Other Products In The Elkay Avado Collection
Avado Stainless Steel 43-1/2" x 18-1/4" Single Basin Kitchen Sink
Avado Stainless Steel 23-1/2" Single Basin Undermount Kitchen Sink with 10" Depth
Avado Stainless Steel 16" x 18-1/2" Single Basin Undermount Kitchen Sink
Avado Stainless Steel 30-1/2'' Undermount Single Basin Kitchen Sink with 8" Depth and Rounded Basin Corners
Avado Pre Rinse Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with Multi-Function Spray Head
Elkay Technical Support: 1-800-661-1795
Limited Warranty Faucets
Elkay warrants its faucets and water dispensers to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Waste fittings and accessories are not warranted. Replacement parts are available from Elkay for a nominal charge. Upon return of a defective part to Elkay during the warranty period with written notice of the claimed defect, Elkay will refund the replacement charge.
Other Warranty Conditions
Our warranty does not cover product failure or damage caused by abusive treatment, misuse, environmental factors, improper care and cleaning, or damage due to handling or faulty installations or claims of defect related to tarnish and discoloration. This warranty is extended only to the original consumer purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, or any other charges for such items as installation or replacement of the sink, diagnosis or replacement of any faucet or component part, or any other expense or loss.
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied, are given. Any implied warranty, including one of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited to the duration of this written warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To Obtain Service Under Warranty
Write to: Elkay Manufacturing Company
Attention: Consumer Services
2222 Camden Court
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Include a letter containing the following information:
Date of purchase and installation
Description of nature of defect
Model number or description of model and/or component part if possible.