|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5, 2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Everyday Pullout Spray Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Elkay Everyday Pullout Spray Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
The Elkay Everyday faucet classics are timeless sculptures accenting the canvas of your home.Product Features :
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- Braided Stainless Steel supply lines
- Optional 3-hole escutcheon plate included with faucet
- 2-function hand spray (Aerated, Spray)
- Hand spray operation : Rotate end of spout to switch from spray to stream
- Braided black nylon hand spray hose
- Easy clean rubberized spray face
- Quick connect hand spray fittings for fast installation
- Solid Brass waterway construction
- Free-flex hand spray hose for maximum range of motion
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
- One or three hole installation
- Low Lead Compliant
- Single Hole Installation : One 1-3/8" diameter faucet hole
- Three Hole Installation : Three 1-3/8" diameter faucets holes required
- Flow Rate : 1.5 GPM flow regulator installed (Optional 2.2 GPM flow regulator also included with the faucet)
- 3/8" female compression hose connections with 1/2" male IPS thread adaptors
- 120° spout rotation
- Maximum counter thickness : 2.5"
- Shipping weight : 5.6 lbs
- Mounting Type : Deck Mounted
- Pullout Spray : Yes
- Number of Handles : 1
- Handle Type : Metal Lever
- Spout Type : Integral Spout
- Overall Faucet Height : 5-7/8"
- Deck Clearance : 8"
- Spout Reach : 8-7/8"
- Material : Solid Brass
- Valve type : Ceramic Disc
- ADA Compliant
- cUPC Certified
- CA AB1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
Additional Elkay Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elkay Products
- Shop All Elkay Everyday Faucets Collection Products
Our SKU: LK4000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay Everyday Faucets Collection
Other Products In The Elkay Everyday Faucets Collection
Everyday Double Handle Laundry Faucet
Everyday Pullout Spray Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with High Arc Spout
Everyday Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
Everyday Faucets Collection Soap Dispenser
Everyday Double Handle Bar Faucet with Acrylic Knob Handles
Elkay Technical Support: 1-800-661-1795
Limited Warranty Faucets
Elkay warrants its faucets and water dispensers to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Waste fittings and accessories are not warranted. Replacement parts are available from Elkay for a nominal charge. Upon return of a defective part to Elkay during the warranty period with written notice of the claimed defect, Elkay will refund the replacement charge.
Other Warranty Conditions
Our warranty does not cover product failure or damage caused by abusive treatment, misuse, environmental factors, improper care and cleaning, or damage due to handling or faulty installations or claims of defect related to tarnish and discoloration. This warranty is extended only to the original consumer purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, or any other charges for such items as installation or replacement of the sink, diagnosis or replacement of any faucet or component part, or any other expense or loss.
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied, are given. Any implied warranty, including one of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited to the duration of this written warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To Obtain Service Under Warranty
Write to: Elkay Manufacturing Company
Attention: Consumer Services
2222 Camden Court
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Include a letter containing the following information:
Date of purchase and installation
Description of nature of defect
Model number or description of model and/or component part if possible.