Compare Our Prices
|Faucet Type||Laundry Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5, 2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Elkay Pursuit Flexible-Spout Single Handle Laundry Faucet
The hard-working Pursuit sink and faucet family makes indoor chores a breeze and extends your living space to the patio, garage, greenhouse and beyond.Product Features :
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- Braided Stainless Steel supply lines
- 2-function hand spray (Aerated, Spray)
- Hand spray operation : Rotate end of spout to switch from spray to stream
- Forward-only handles for no backsplash interference
- Flexible stainless steel spout for maximum clearance and adjustment
- Solid brass waterway construction
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
- One or three hole installation
- Low Lead Compliant
- Single Hole Installation : One 1-3/8" diameter faucet hole
- Three Hole Installation : Three 1-3/8" diameter faucets holes required
- Flow Rate : 1.5 GPM flow regulator installed (Optional 2.2 GPM flow regulator also included with the faucet)
- 3/8" female compression hose connections with 1/2" male IPS thread adaptors
- Spout : Flexible Stainless Steel
- Maximum counter thickness : 2.5"
- Shipping weight : 5.4 lbs
- Mounting Type : Deck Mounted
- Number of Handles : 1
- Handle Type : Metal Lever
- Overall Faucet Height : 14-1/2"
- Deck Clearance : 7-1/4"
- Spout Reach : 8-1/2"
- Material : Solid Brass
- Valve type : Ceramic Disc
- ADA Compliant
- cUPC Certified
- CA AB1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: LK2500
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay Pursuit Collection
Other Products In The Elkay Pursuit Collection
Pursuit Stainless Steel 19-1/2" x 19" Single Basin Top Mount Outdoor Sink with 10-1/8" Depth
Pursuit Stainless Steel 16-1/2" x 20-1/2' Undermount Single Basin Outdoor Sink with 9-7/8" Depth
Pursuit Stainless Steel 25" x 22'' Self Rimming Single Basin Utility Sink with 12-1/8" Depth
Elkay Technical Support: 1-800-661-1795
Limited Warranty Faucets
Elkay warrants its faucets and water dispensers to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Waste fittings and accessories are not warranted. Replacement parts are available from Elkay for a nominal charge. Upon return of a defective part to Elkay during the warranty period with written notice of the claimed defect, Elkay will refund the replacement charge.
Other Warranty Conditions
Our warranty does not cover product failure or damage caused by abusive treatment, misuse, environmental factors, improper care and cleaning, or damage due to handling or faulty installations or claims of defect related to tarnish and discoloration. This warranty is extended only to the original consumer purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, or any other charges for such items as installation or replacement of the sink, diagnosis or replacement of any faucet or component part, or any other expense or loss.
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied, are given. Any implied warranty, including one of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited to the duration of this written warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To Obtain Service Under Warranty
Write to: Elkay Manufacturing Company
Attention: Consumer Services
2222 Camden Court
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Include a letter containing the following information:
Date of purchase and installation
Description of nature of defect
Model number or description of model and/or component part if possible.