Compare Our Prices
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Connection Type||1.5 OD|
|Cooling Unit||Tube / Tank|
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Min PSI||20, 20.00|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Number of Stations||2|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||No|
Configure your 8 GPH ADA Wall Mount Bi-Level Barrier Free Cooler with Prepped Glass Filler and Cane Apron
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Elkay 8 GPH ADA Wall Mount Bi-Level Barrier Free Cooler with Prepped Glass Filler and Cane Apron
Elkay is sure to have a water cooler or drinking fountain that will meet or exceed your specifications.
- Two-level self-contained wall hung water cooler
- Electric refrigerated
- Capacity of 50°F drinking water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient
- Self closing Easy-Touch controls on front, left and right sides
- Valve with built-in flow regulator to provide constant stream from 20 to 105 psi water pressure
- ADA compliant
- No lead design
- Frame - Galvanized structural steel chassis supports refrigeration system and fastens to wall. Provides increased structural integrity and rigidity to cooler
- Stainless steel Basin - One piece basin has integral drain grid, embossed bubbler pad. No exposed fasteners
- Exclusive Flexi-Guard Safety Bubbler - Innovative design utilizes a pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact, then returns to original position
- Upper Shroud - Contoured shock-absorbing, provides additional protection against accidental injury. No exposed fasteners
- Lower Shroud - One piece easy to remove and replace. Allows access to internal components from three sides
- Wall mounting Frame - MF200 frame furnished with each unit. Frame allows flush mounting to finished wall
- Cabinet - Cabinet design allows for flush to Wall mounting. No recess space is required
- Cooling System
- Motor Compressor - Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, single phase. Sealed in lifetime oil supply. Equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug
- Condenser - Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated
- Cooling Unit - Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Fully insulated with EPS foam (UL listed for self-extinguishing material)
- Refrigerant Control - Refrigerant type HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble free performance
- Temperature Control - Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements
- Base Flow Rated: 8.0
- Rated Watts: 370
- Full Load Amps: 4.0
- Fountain Type: Cooler
- Shipping Weight: 89 lbs
- Installation Type: Wall
- Hands Free Operation: No
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Height: 18-13/16"
- Width: 36-3/4"
- Depth: 19"
- Foot Pedal: No
- Glass Filler: Yes
- Vandal Resistant Bubbler: No
Additional Elkay Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elkay Products
Our SKU: EZSTL8FC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Light Gray Granite
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay Technical Support: 1-800-661-1795
Limited Warranty Faucets
Elkay warrants its faucets and water dispensers to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Waste fittings and accessories are not warranted. Replacement parts are available from Elkay for a nominal charge. Upon return of a defective part to Elkay during the warranty period with written notice of the claimed defect, Elkay will refund the replacement charge.
Other Warranty Conditions
Our warranty does not cover product failure or damage caused by abusive treatment, misuse, environmental factors, improper care and cleaning, or damage due to handling or faulty installations or claims of defect related to tarnish and discoloration. This warranty is extended only to the original consumer purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, or any other charges for such items as installation or replacement of the sink, diagnosis or replacement of any faucet or component part, or any other expense or loss.
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied, are given. Any implied warranty, including one of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited to the duration of this written warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To Obtain Service Under Warranty
Write to: Elkay Manufacturing Company
Attention: Consumer Services
2222 Camden Court
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Include a letter containing the following information:
Date of purchase and installation
Description of nature of defect
Model number or description of model and/or component part if possible.